Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by SimDreamer Mon 15 Jun - 20:04

Rules

Well, I'm gonna trust most of you won't even need to look at these because you'll already know the simple way to behave on forums. Fair enough, I'm not forcing you to read. These are here for mine and other admins/mods benefit so we know who is breaking a rule and we can refer them to this piece of text.
Ahem. Anyway, you know the deal.

1. No Swearing – I will not tolerate bad language as the Sims has a wide fan range when it comes to age and I might have young people reading.

2. No Insults/Fights/Personal Attacks – I will not tolerate people who merely join this forum just to insult people.

3. Respect Other People – It’s simple, respect other people and they will respect you. Do not start a post war over your opinions. If you have problems, contact a Mod or Admin.

4. Reporting Posts – If you find a post that you think is abusive, in the wrong place, going off-topic than contact a Mod/Admin. Remember that we are not here 100% of the time so please wait if it doesn’t get replied to straight away.

5. No Spamming – Pointless threads, multiple threads and threads in the wrong section will be deleted or moved.

6. Topic – When talking in a thread, try to stay on the topic of what the thread is about. If it becomes completely off the original topic, it will be locked.

7. No Thread Bumping – If a thread hasn’t been posted in for at least two weeks, leave it too sink unless otherwise instructed too.

8. Personal Messages – You can send PM’s to other members where no one else can read them. However, this does not give you the right to start sending insulting posts to other members. If you receive a PM that makes you feel uncomfortable, let a Mod or Admin know and we'll deal with the culprit.

9. Image Sizes – Have any image you want etc, but please make sure that the image isn't the size of your computer monitor. Be sensible about them or they'll be removed.

---------

Punishments

If you break any of the above rules, you get a warning. Once you get 3, you will be banned from the forum permanently. This is how they work.

1. You will receive a friendly reminder of the rules.

2. 1st Warning – You will be warned.

3. 2nd Warning – You will be given a warning and banned for two weeks.

4. 3rd and Final Warning – You will be banned, full stop.
SimDreamer
SimDreamer
Sim Ruler
Sim Ruler

https://simstastic.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down